Thursday, October 23, 2008

...and just because (one more update)

Might have solved my WR problems. Picked up Mewelde Moore, just so I could trade him and Peyton Manning for Brandon Marshall & Amani Toomer. That means SIX of my original 14 players have been cut or traded.

Because that left me with 1 QB, I ditched Justin Gage and picked up Jeff Garcia. Im glad I added the depth at WR. My RB Rotation got shored up last week when I traded for Brandon Jacobs, so if anyone is in position to turn it around, it would be the Cleveland Steamers.

2 comments:

dAndy ManCandy said...

Ah Jeff Garcia. He carried me late last season as he lead my core of medicore QBs. Now, when I say carry me I am strictly referring to his performance on the field in relation to my fantasy team. Didn't want anyone picturing him carrying me over the threshold on a gay marriage honeymoon!

dAndy ManCandy said...

JT, you still alive dude? If yes, when are you getting out of jail?